Resident Evil 7 coming to Nintendo Switch!!

We just got the news that Resident Evil 7 is coming to the Nintendo Switch! How ever there is a catch. The catch is that it is only coming in Japan and as a stream-only title. This means that you would need to have a good internet connection in order to play the game. The game will include the base game and all the dlc with it.







The game will cost about 2,000 yen or 18$. It has not been stated yet by Capcom that whether this title will only be able in Japan or will come to other countries in the future.


My thoughts.

Personally I had been waiting for this title to come to the Nintendo Switch for a year. When I first heard the news I got really excited but when I got to know that it was a stream only title and was only available in Japan it was a big let down for me. A lot of gamers (including me) don't have a very good and stable internet connection so the stream only is not for us. I really don't think that Capcom will release a physical copy of the game as the size of the game is too big.


What are your thoughts on this? Are you excited for Resident Evil 7 on the switch or is it a disappointment? Let me know in the comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 best resident evil characters

Top 5 strongest tournament of power characters in dbs

All Resident Evil 4 Weapon Unlockables! And how to unlock them!